So, here is my list of my favorite websites and blogs, in no particular order:
- Twitter - I have 2 different Twitter accounts & I am on both just about every day. Oh, the joys of the leading a "double life". ;)
- Facebook - I use my Facebook to mainly keep up with my in real life friends, and new ones that I have become close to through Twitter.
- Etsy - Etsy is the best handmade, vintage online shop EVER. You can find everything on there! LOVE it! <3
- The Undertoad - This is the blog of an IRL friend from high school. She has a quirky and sarcastic sense of humor that I love, and when times are rough she blogs honestly and raw. Please check her out if you have a moment.
- Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope - This is a miscarriage/loss resource site that I have recently found comfort, support, and empathy at. You can search blogs by loss (1st trimester, 2nd trimester, stillborn, etc.). They also have a Face2Face Groups feature which I love- the ability to meet with others in your local area who have shared your experiences.
- Half.com - A discount site sponsored by eBay (but there is no bidding!). I have mainly used the site to buy books at a fraction of their retail cost, and have never had a bad buying experience there (as of yet- knock on wood!).
- Groupon livingsocial - I grouped these 2 sites together because they are very similar. Groupon has been a great site for me to use to find good deals on local restaurants and experiences (such as the whitewater rafting trip we are taking soon, the Legofest coming to Pittsburgh next month, etc.). Livingsocial has been fabulous for finding awesome deals on weekend getaways (or midweek getaways, like the one we bought for the Virginia wine country B&B!). I love experiencing life as much as possible, and I love it even more when I can save money doing that! ;)
- Picnik - So thankful to an IRL blogger friend who turned me on to this photo editing site (Thanks Jac!) You can join for free (which I have done) and have limited access to most of the features. (A-hem, most of the photo collages you see on my blog have been created on this site!) For a few bucks a month, you can access all of the site's photo features.