Now I would like to offer you the opportunity to share your Pinspired recipes with your readers and my readers too. :) On the third Friday of every month starting with this coming Friday, July 20th, I will be hosting Pinspiration in the Kitchen Pin & Link Up Fridays. What do you need to do to link up?
- Make, bake, grill, or create a recipe or kitchen project that you pinned to one of your Pinterest boards. (Yes, you have to have a Pinterest account to join the link up!)
- Take photos of your finished product to include in your blog post.
- Include a link to the original recipe as well as a link to your Pinterest pin of the recipe or project somewhere in your blog post.
- Include a link somewhere on your blog post to my blog so your readers can know where to find the other Pinspiration in the Kitchen posts in the link-up. (Psssst.... you can now grab my button on the sidebar to the left! :) Just copy & paste the code into HTML in your blog post.)
- Come back to my blog on Friday, July 20th and link up your Pinspired post to mine! :)
Hopefully this will inspire some of us to start trying out some of the recipes we have been so happily pinning away. ;) I also hope that we will all find some new pins to repin and some new Pinterest accounts to start following.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or send me an email.
Hope to see you all back here on Friday!