Well, better late than never, right? ;) Factor in a procrastinating husband (yes, he may have just handed me his answers this morning), a cold that is rendering me without the ability to breathe through both nostrils at the same time, and a couple of other blog obligations and I have just now found a few moments to try and write up this little fun Valentine's Day Link Up post.
Basically, I gave P a set of questions & I had a set. We each answered them, and you all get to read about just how well we think we know each other below. ;) It is kind of like that Newlyweds game that used to be on TV, right?
1. How long have you been married?
Me- About 1 1/2 years
P- Almost 1 1/2 years
2. Where was your first date?
Me- Outback Steak House
P- October 2010 (I think he may have read the question wrong. ;) lol!)
3. Where was your first kiss?
Me- Outback parking lot
P- Outback Steakhouse parking lot- she kissed me (He's so full of it!)
4. Who first said, "I love you"?
Me- I think it was simultaneous?
P- I believe I did.
5. What were your wedding colors?
Me- mustard yellow, cream, pale green
P- yellow, white (cream)
6. What is her commonly most used phrase?
Me- That's what she said
P- "Oh whatever, P!"
7. Who is her celebrity crush?
Me- Tim McGraw or Jason Statham
P- Jason Statham
8. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
Me- Probably beef stroganoff or maybe the coffee cured filets I made once for New Year's Eve.
P- Recently? Cashew chicken with rice.
9. What was the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
Me- I made this orange chicken once in the Crock Pot. It was awful. I remember taking the plates of it away from P and my son & not allowing them to eat it.
P- It wasn't the worst, but was possibly the time she almost burnt our apartment down baking bacon.
10. What is the most played song on her iPod?
Me- Anything Girl Talk
P- Probably Girl Talk songs
11. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Me- His procrastination (like for getting these blog questions done, for example) ;)
12. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Me- Kisses P & the baby goodnight
P- Kisses me & C
13. If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?
Me- Probably my fuzzy (and old) navy blue ballet flats or at this point, my nursing bras, lol!
P- Ancient ballet flats
14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
Me- He had better have a really good answer for this one. ;) hehehe...
P- How loving & caring she is
15. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
Me- Peppermint Mocha- nonfat, no whip
P- Peppermint Mocha
16. What's her blog's name?!
P- Frugal Foodie Mama (woo-hoo! He does pay attention. ;) )
Even though I am coming in under the wire here, that was fun! Make sure you stop on over at The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife and check out the other blog posts linked up to the Valentine's Day Link Up. :)