- I would pay off all of our debt. Finally.
- I would set money aside for my son and my daughter for college.
- My husband and I would buy newer cars. Notice I don't say new cars. Brand new cars depreciate so much the second you drive them off the lot that I don't really see the point. But I will take a nice 2011 Audi. ;)
- We would build or buy a house. That has my dream kitchen.
- Travel, travel, travel. I have so many places I want to visit with my husband and my children. Our first big trip would be to Italy. That one is on my bucket list. :)
- I would also set aside some of the winnings to help out family and friends, and some to invest. If we invest some wisely, then we may never have to work again unless we just wanted to. How fabulous would that be? Maybe in about 10 years my husband and I would take some of our returns on our investments and open that bed & breakfast we have been talking about. ;)
- And of course we would donate money to organizations and charities that we support and believe in.
So, what would you do with the money if you won the lottery?