Get a head start on all that holiday baking now with these
15 Fabulous Make-Ahead Holiday Cookies recipes...
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this website.
Now that all of that Halloween business is behind us for another year, it is time to focus on that most wonderful time of the year...the holiday season!
If you are like me, the holidays are jam packed full of family gatherings, last minute gift shopping, home decorating, and of course, cookie baking.
But just what if you could get that holiday cookie baking done and out of the way?
Like now? ;)
Before the hustle and the bustle sets in.
Yes, folks. Freezer-friendly cookie dough and perfectly baked cookies could be all nestled in your freezer just ready for you to defrost and serve and enjoy. Have cookie dough and tasty cookies at the ready for unexpected holiday guests or impromptu baking sessions with the kiddos or your girlfriends.
I searched the web high and low and gathered up 15 of the most fabulous make-ahead holiday cookie recipes I could find for you all...
And here is one bonus make-ahead cookie recipe for you all...
Which cookie recipe will you be making ahead first? :)
What is your number one tip for getting a head start on the holidays?
My number one tip is to be ready and make sure you have all the cookie baking essentials ahead of time! :) Besides good mixing bowls and a hand or stand mixer that you love, I also recommend these basic 6 Cookie Baking Essentials...
1. Core Bamboo Easy Grip Rolling Pin: I personally own this rolling pin, and it is my go-to for rolled cookies as well as pie crusts. It also cleans up really easily.
2. OXO Good Grips Medium Cookie Scoop: A good cookie scoop is essential for perfect drop cookies!
3. Wilton Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack: A must for cooling cookies quick, and I love that they stack on top of each other saving you precious counter space.
4. AirBake Natural 2 Pack Cookie Sheet Set: These are my go-to baking sheets for guaranteed even cookie baking every time.
5. OXO Good Grips Silicone Cookie Spatula: You need a spatula that will easily slide under the cookies and not stick to the baking mat or the cookies.
6. Silpat Perfect Cookie Baking Mat: I love that this silicone baking mat takes the guess work out of how far apart to space your cookies when baking!
Looking for even more holiday cookie recipes? You might also like my...