15 Interesting Facts About Me:
1. I don't let anyone but myself do the household laundry. Ever. I had one bad experience allowing someone else to do it. Let's just say bleach was involved.
2. Once upon a time I had an idea to open a bakery. A banana bread bakery.
3. I cannot prettily frost a cake for the life of me. Every attempt I have made has miserably failed. I am now a bundt cake woman all the way. ;)
4. I do not know how to drive a standard.
5. I used to be pretty good at photography. I actually have 2 high school senior portrait sessions and a wedding under my belt. I took all those photos with an old 35mm Pentax. ;)
6. If you told me 10 years ago that I would be doing everything in my power to remain a stay-at-home as long as I possibly can, I would have told you you were crazy. I was a stay-at-home mom with my son for 4 months, and decided then that I was not cut out for it. 13 years later with my 4 month old daughter, I can't imagine going back to work right now.
7. My husband and I graduated from high school together 17 years ago. We never dated in high school. We reconnected over Facebook 2 years ago, got married 1 year ago, and had our baby girl 4 months ago. <3
8. My husband and I brought our baby girl home to the same house he was brought home to by his parents 35 years ago.
9. I want to someday become a certified yoga instructor, with specializations in fertility and prenatal yoga.
10. I taught at-risk, inner city teens for 7 years. Rewarding, but I burnt out. I may go back to teaching one day after my daughter starts school.
11. I like scrambled egg and Miracle Whip sandwiches.
12. I ran track as a sprinter all 4 years of high school. I was co-captain of the girls' team my senior year, and placed 5th with my 4x200 team at states.
13. My first bike as a little girl was a He-Man Master of the Universe bike. I may have been a little bit of a tomboy.
14. I scrapbooked my son's entire baby book, and am trying to do the same with my daughter.
15. One skill I wish I could master is sewing. I am terrible at sewing.