Every other Friday starting with this Friday, I will be hosting a Pinspiration in the Kitchen Party.
Today I have a couple of lovely co-hosts joining me...
~Julie from Jam's Corner~
~Jaime from Mom's Test Kitchen~
Both of these lovely ladies are fabulous foodies, so please hop over and show them a little blog love. :)
- Make, bake, grill, or create a recipe or kitchen project that you have pinned to one of your Pinterest boards. Anything goes as long as it was pinned on Pinterest & has something to do with the kitchen!
- Take photos of your finished product to include in your blog post.
- Include a link to the original recipe/tutorial as well as a link to your Pinterest pin of the recipe or project somewhere in your blog post.
- Grab my button below and slap it into your Pinspiration in the Party post or on your sidebar, if you feel so inclined. ;)
- Come back to my blog and link up your Pinspired post here! :)
Hopefully this has inspired some of us to start trying out some of the recipes and projects we have been so happily pinning away. ;) I also hope that we will all find some new pins to repin and some new Pinterest accounts to start following.
If you are interested in co-hosting future Pinspiration in the Kitchen Parties, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready? Now link up below! :) The link party is open all weekend, so you have time to create a post & link up if you do not have one ready now.