This week we welcome Paula from Call Me PMc as our new weekly host. Stop by and say hello to Paula when you get a chance! We also welcome Julie from White Light's on Wednesday as this week's co-host! Say hello to Julie!
Julie shared her recipe for Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies on the blog earlier this week- make sure you go check it out & get entered to win a copy of the Tiny Food Party! cookbook she is giving away on Frugal Foodie Mama this week! :)
Also be sure to link up your Pinterest accounts with our monthly ~Let Me Pintroduce You Party~! :) Come meet new pinners & gain some new followers at the same time! Plus, there is a bonus Bloglovin hop this month- we hope to see you all there as well!
Now, let's move on to the party.
Your Hosts Julie from This Gal Cooks ~ Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama ~ Paula from Call Me PMc
And this week we have one fabulous Co-Host! Julie from White Lights on Wednesday
Last week's most viewed link:
A few of our favorites:
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks & Frugal Foodie Mama permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.