We had a moderate amount of viewed links again last week! Thanks to each and every one of you for linking up and sticking around to visit some other bloggers’ posts. Julie, Paula, and I can’t tell you just how thrilled we are. Let’s keep it up this week and continue to spread the bloggy love.
Next weekend is the Baking For Kate Online Bake Sale! There will be another sneak peek of some of the goodies that will be available for bidding on the blog tomorrow morning, so be sure to stop back by here! (I will give you a few hints- think homemade goodies from your favorite food bloggers & some autographed cookbooks and more!) And if you happened to miss it, I posted details about the bake sale, how bidding will work, etc earlier this week in this post. Be sure to click the button below and Like Baking for Kate on Facebook to stay up to date with all of the latest with the bake sale! :)
Now, let's move on to the party.
Last week's most viewed link:
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
**Julie, Paula, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be "policing" post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders' posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you, all.