Thanks to each and every one of you for linking up and sticking around to visit some other bloggers’ posts. Let's try to visit at least the two posts before you this week. Julie, Paula, and I can’t tell you just how thrilled we are that you link with us each week. Let’s keep it up this week and continue to spread the bloggy love.
And if you haven't done so already, make sure you stop by the Let Me Pintroduce You Party and link up your Pinterest and Bloglovin' accounts! :) This will be our last party of the summer, and we will hopefully be returning with a whole new Let Me Pintroduce You Party in August. Come make new friends & increase your Pinterest & Bloglovin' followers!
Last week's most viewed link:
A few of our favorites:
Tomatillo and Black Bean Enchilada from dancing carrots
Strawberry Almond Salad with Wild Violets from Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Red,White & Blue Sugar Cookie Cups from Lemon Tree Dwelling
Enjoy the party!Party Rules
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Julie, Carrie, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be "policing" post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders' posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.