Did you all know that I have a My Marvelous Mondays Faves Pinterest Board? Even if your post didn't get picked as a feature for the week, it may have ended up pinned as one of my favorites to my board. Click on over and check it out and give it a follow if you so feel inclined. ;)
Be paying attention to the blog starting tomorrow! I have declared the week of June 10th as Cookie Butter Week on my blog! There will be lots of new recipes using Cookie Butter or Biscoff spread, plus a couple of fun round-up posts with some of my favorite recipes using cookie butter from some of the best food bloggers on the web. If you love cookie butter, have heard of it and have always wanted to try it, or stumped as to what to do with your cookie butter besides eat it straight out of the jar (not a thing wrong with that, by the way ;) ), then be sure to check back at Frugal Foodie Mama every day next week. You won't want to miss it!
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
- **Paula, Carrie, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be “policing” post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders’ posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you.