And In Case You Missed It On The Blog Earlier This Week...
I finally transformed my scrapbooking/crafting space with the help of The Home Depot & Rubbermaid All Access Organizers!
And I shared my recipe for sweet & spicy Mango Chipotle BBQ Sauce. :)
Now, let's move on to the party.
Your Hosts Julie from This Gal Cooks ~ Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama ~ Paula from Call Me PMc
Last week's most viewed links (yes, we had another tie!):
A few of my Favorites...
Be sure to stop by This Gal Cooks and Call Me PMc to check out their favorites from Marvelous Mondays #57! :)
Also make sure you check out My Marvelous Mondays Faves Pinterest board! Just because your post wasn't featured doesn't mean that it didn't catch my eye. ;)
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
**Julie, Paula, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be "policing" post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders' posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you, all.