Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! We hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! :) We are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun! We thank all of you for linking up each week and we welcome any new bloggers who linked up! Let’s keep this party growing!
And you are seeing clearly, friends! Frugal Foodie Mama has a little of a new look happening now. ;) And I am proud to say that I did all by myself! Seriously... I wish there was some way I can post my new blog design look up on my refrigerator and exclaim to all who walk into my kitchen, "Look at what I did ALL by myself!"
I have not one, but TWO awesome giveaways ending today on the blog! If you haven't entered yet, now is the time to do it! Both end at 12am EST on July 12th. Just mere hours left, folks...
|$50 Target Gift Card>> GET ENTERED HERE!!|
|GET ENTERED HERE!!|
I whipped up a batch of my Cinnamon S'mores Brownies for National S'mores Day yesterday!
I gathered the best tips for growing your Pinterest followers from a few of my favorite Power Pinners with over 10,000 Pinterest followers in my Ultimate Guide to Growing Your Pinterest Following.
And you all will want to stop back by the blog after midnight tonight (and every day this week!) for Crock Pot Week! It will be all about slow cooker recipes all week, and there just might be a giveaway happening too. ;)
Now, let's move on to the party.
Your Hosts Julie from This Gal Cooks ~ Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama ~ Paula from Call Me PMc
Last week's most viewed link:
A few of my Favorites...
Be sure to stop by This Gal Cooks and Call Me PMc to check out their favorites from Marvelous Mondays #58! :)
Also make sure you check out My Marvelous Mondays Faves Pinterest board! Just because your post wasn't featured doesn't mean that it didn't catch my eye. ;)
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
**Julie, Paula, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be "policing" post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders' posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you, all.