Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! We hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! :) We are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun! We thank all of you for linking up each week and we welcome any new bloggers who linked up! Let’s keep this party growing!
It is the FINAL HOURS to enter the Keeping It Crockin' Cool Crock Pot Week Giveaway!! Up for grabs are a 6 Quart Programmable Crock Pot with a matching Little Dipper and a copy of the Year-Round Slow Cooker Cookbook! Make sure you get entered now!
And In Case You Missed It Earlier This Week on the Blog...
I rounded up a dozen dessert recipes that you can make in your Crock Pot... yes, you can "bake" in your slow cooker, folks! :)
I shared with you all my super simple recipe for a family favorite in our house, my 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Beef Tacos.
Now, let's move on to the party.
Your Hosts Julie from This Gal Cooks ~ Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama ~ Paula from Call Me PMc
Last week's most viewed link:
A Few of My Favorites...
Be sure to stop by This Gal Cooks and Call Me PMc to check out their favorites from Marvelous Mondays #59! :)
Also make sure you check out My Marvelous Mondays Faves Pinterest board! Just because your post wasn't featured doesn't mean that it didn't catch my eye. ;)
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
**Julie, Paula, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be "policing" post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders' posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you, all.