Good evening and welcome to Marvelous Mondays! We hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend! :) We are so happy to have you join us each week. We really enjoy your recipes and projects and we enjoy giving you the opportunity to share your creations with the blogging world. We’d love for you to spread the word about the party and invite your blogging friends to join the fun! We thank all of you for linking up each week and we welcome any new bloggers who linked up! Let’s keep this party growing!
And In Case You Missed It Earlier This Week on the Blog...
I started off my birthday week properly with a toast and a recipe for my Blueberry Ginger Mojitos. :)
And I am ending Birthday Week on the blog with a gift for one of you- a Little Birthday Pampering Giveaway! Enter to win a $100 SpaFinder Gift Card, a $15 Jamberry Nail Shields Gift Certificate, and & Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Kit!
Just for my birthday weekend, I am offering the A Tablespoon social media promotion packages in my Ad Shop for 15% off with promo code happybirthday ! My Pinterest-focused A Tablespoon package will put your blog or shop in front of over 12,400 Pinterest Pinners each week! And it is budget friendly- less than $8 for a full 30 days when you use the promo code!
Join the Frugal Foodie Mama team for September today! Click on over to my Sponsor Page to check out testimonials from my current & returning sponsors and to get started with your sponsorship!
Now, let's move on to the party.
Your Hosts Julie from This Gal Cooks ~ Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama ~ Paula from Call Me PMc
Last week's most viewed link:
A few of my favorites...
Be sure to stop by This Gal Cooks and Call Me PMc to check out their favorites from Marvelous Mondays #61! :)
Also make sure you check out My Marvelous Mondays Faves Pinterest board! Just because your post wasn't featured doesn't mean that it didn't catch my eye. ;)
- Please follow your hosts and co-hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook or RSS Feed. Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host and co-host links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, and Call Me PMC permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
**Julie, Paula, and I please ask that you ONLY link up posts that you have not linked up before to Marvelous Mondays. We have been noticing some repeat posts being linked up recently. To be fair to all party-goers, please only link up NEW posts or posts that you have never linked up to our party before. We will not be "policing" post link-ups, but please note that repeat offenders' posts will not be featured on Marvelous Mondays. Thank you, all.