This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell Soup Company.
All opinions are 100% mine.
Some of my favorite weeknight dinner recipes all have five things in common-
- They are ready in 30 minutes or less, from start to finish.
- They require 5 ingredients or less to make.
- Need very little prep (if any at all) ahead of time.
- They are made in just one pot or dish (ahem- easy & quick clean-up!).
- Everyone one in the family loves them.
Folks, this Easy Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Soup meets all five of those requirements. This has to be one of the easiest weeknight soups that I have ever served to my family, and it is all thanks to Campbell’s® Cheesy Broccoli Cheddar Oven Sauce. It just so happens to be the secret ingredient in this simple & satisfying soup recipe... ;)
Easy Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Soup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 32 oz carton of chicken broth (about 4 cups)
- 1 (12 oz) pouch of Campbell’s® Cheesy Broccoli Cheddar Oven Sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 1 (12 oz) package of frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, chopped (leftover chicken or a store bought rotisserie chicken work perfectly in this soup)
- Shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese for topping (optional)
In a large pot or dutch oven, whisk together the chicken broth, Campbell’s® Cheesy Broccoli Cheddar sauce, and water. Heat over medium-high heat until it comes to a slow boil. Add the frozen broccoli florets and chicken. Turn down the heat to medium and cook another 5 minutes until the broccoli is thawed and the chicken is heated through.
Ladle into bowls, and top with shredded cheese if desired.
Powered by Recipage
I love taking easy & convenient sauces like this Campbell’s® Cheesy Broccoli Cheddar Oven Sauce & to think beyond the pouch and come up with a tasty recipe that my entire family is sure to love. This Easy Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Soup is definitely no exception. Just about every member of my family joined the clean bowl club with this cheesy soup. :)
This soup is definitely more of a broth-like soup versus the traditional thick & creamy broccoli cheddar soups you may be used, but my family loved this about this soup! If you prefer a thicker soup, feel free to add a little cornstarch slurry (2 parts cold water to 1 part cornstarch) to this soup once it has come to a slow boil.
Have dinner on the table in no time and in just 3 easy steps when you use Campbell’s® Sauces! Campbell’s® Sauces come in tasty varieties that you can use with your Slow Cooker, Skillet, Oven, & Grill :) Be sure check out all of Campbell’s new products!
And check out all of the delicious Campbell's recipes for even more simple weeknight dinner ideas, easy weekend lunches, and much more. And follow @Campbells on your favorite social media channels for even more tasty recipes & to find out about new products first! :)
If you liked this post, you might also like...